Wednesday, June 25, 2014 at 3:30 p.m.
- Agenda approval
– That agenda, in constant need of approval! If there’s any other business, add it to the end.
- Minutes approval
– Because everyone has read them in preparation for the meeting.
- Bank account status
– We should really get going on this and pay people back before they disappear. Otherwise we’ll also have to pay for postage.
- Little free library update
– I think we still need to go a-shelving!
- We should join U-Join!
– Because that’s how we get super cool English students to check out their super cool association of… you guessed it: English students!
- Teaming up for winter formal
– A bunch of associations want to throw a party with us. Do we want to throw a party with them? Katie has the details.