English Students Association Agenda
Monday, September 15, 2014
The Green, Abbotsford Campus because we don’t have a room booked yet
1. Approve the agenda—anything to add? Stick it on the end, as Dessa Bayrock might say.
2. Approve minutes from last two meetings, because Katie forgot them at home last time
3. UJOIN. HOW’D THAT GO.
4. The Death of the Little Free Library Dream << with arbitrary caps to show how devastating this really is (and what do we do with the shelf?)
5. Taking the financial bull by the horns, and other fiscal stories
6. Clubs and associations kicked off, and what we now know about funding and stuff because Katie went and ate free food
7. Live Poets Society and the possibility of an afternoon reading with the Louden mayhap?
8. We should put cool poems and short stories by Canadian writers on just pieces of paper around campus so that people can read them, take them, write notes on the back, and make paper airplanes—Katie is reviving this notion because she really wants to do it and already picked out a couple poems. Short story recommendations?
9. Katie’s going to the English department meeting, which is pretty darn cool.
10. New friends, and so, we still don’t have a secretary fyi.
11. Class visits, which Katie may not have actually started working on yet.