Monday, 6 October 2014, at 9:00 a.m.
C1429, perhaps without booking it
1. Approval of the agenda—anything to add? Stick it on the end.
2. Approval of minutes from October 1st meeting
3. The herald angels sing: we have a bank account!
4. The English Department Meeting
5. Let’s set up our first reading somewhere.
a. Thursday nights at AfterMath are usually taken.
b. We could set up a reading at the bookstore.
c. We could set up a reading at Finnegan’s.
d. Somewhere else on campus? Outside-the-box thinking?
6. For next meeting, Katie will finally get in touch with our new friends.
7. Has anyone talked to his or her classes yet about the fantabulous parliament [of owls] that is ESA? Also we still have buttons from last year. Also we should really get on having bookmarks or bookplates or something cool like that.